ONTAP Discussions

smtape snapmirror not able to delete no destination found.

KRISK_1974

Hi,

We were upgraded our file servers last month. Data migration done through snapmirror. I have tried and aborted smtape backup in between. Now the issue is the snapmirror status still showing those smtape backup status. I'm not able to break/release/delete the snapmirror list. It is saying destination not found. How will i remove these from snapmirror status ? at present there is no snapmirror license and stopped snapmirror also. Kindly help me to rectify this issue.Please also note, snapmirror.conf file is empty.

regards

Krishna Kumar

2 REPLIES 2

sabarig

Hi Krishna,

Can you please paste the error messages here? and also have you tried abort/break with snap mirror licensed?

KRISK_1974

Hi,

I tried both ways. Error is  No release-able destination found that matches those parameters.  Use 'snapmirror destinations' to see a list of release-able destinations. The destinations are something like <ServerName>:NDMP_REMOTE_021043. I could not find any snapshot on related to this on the concerned volumes also. I already raised a request in netapp support. I think it may be required some registry modification. What do you think ?

Regards

Public