It might be having problems with the underscore "_" in the volume name. I did a few tests and depending on where I add the "*" I get different results - though it's either no volumes or all of them. Why you would get only 1 volume is still a bit odd. I found that if I add the wildcard on both sides of the underscore it works (ie. VG*_*). Still - you'd think it would 'just work' 🤔 The NetappPub Slack channel (netapppub.slack.com #api) would be a good place to ask about this one.
Thanks but it still did not work even when I used "VG*_*". Also, we are calling "https://clustername/api/storage/volumes" in our scripts to get output for all volumes at once. We are trying to understand why that specific volume is not showing up there.