Simulator Discussions

ONTAP Simulator 8.2.5p5

mscarola

Hello,

Can someone point me in the right direction to find where the ONTAP 8.2.5 simulator can be downloaded from?

Thanks

-Mike

5 REPLIES 5

Shawn_McKinney

Try this and see if you can upgrade to the version you want after you get the sim up.

https://mysupport.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/simulatorlic8.cgi/download/tools/simulator/ontap/8.0.1/vsim-DOT801-7m.zip

mscarola

Hello Shawn,

Thanks for getting back with me.

I'm unable to login to the download page once I get past the "accept" page. I get the NetApp login screen, but never accepts my credentials, which I already used to get there on a previous screen.. Any advice?

Thanks

-Mike

Shawn_McKinney

The only things I can think to try would be different browser, reboot your PC (I actually had to do this myself this morning) or open a non-technical case with NetApp support. I'm not sure what else to try, but the link works for me.

mscarola

Safari (was on Chrome) worked fine. Thanks alot Shawn. Clearly, I need to work on my troubleshooting skills 🙂

-Mike

Shawn_McKinney

No problem. For what it's worth, it dawned on me after the fact that I gave you the link to 8.0 7-mode. I can't seem to find any link for clustered ONTAP, just the ONTAP 9.X simulators. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Public