Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

API quota-list-entries-iter with quota-target parameter does not display the User Quota details

sharathbabu

While using the "quota-list-entries-iter" API with parameter quota-target it returns only the Tree Quota but not the User Quota. I would like to know how to use this API to get both Tree and User Quota of a Qtree in a volume.

For the sample, I am also posting the Query what we are passing and the response we are getting, the share is created on a qtree and it has both Tree and User Quota configured.

We are using ONTAP version 9.3p3

Query :

"<quota-list-entries-iter><query><quota-entry><volume>XXXXX_nas_vol001</volume><quota-target>/vol/XXXXX_nas_vol001/AZZZ_A1XXX</quota-target>

</quota-entry></query></quota-list-entries-iter>"

Response :

"{<results status='passed'>

<attributes-list><quota-entry><disk-limit>102400</disk-limit><file-limit>-</file-limit><policy>default</policy><qtree></qtree>

<quota-target>/vol/XXXXX_nas_vol001/AZZZ_A1XXX</quota-target><quota-type>tree</quota-type><soft-disk-limit>92160</soft-disk-limit>

<soft-file-limit>-</soft-file-limit><threshold>-</threshold><volume>XXXXX_nas_vol001</volume><vserver>XXXXX</vserver></quota-entry></attributes-list><num-records>1</num-records></results>}"

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public