Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Ansible playbook error - 'Resource temporarily unavailable'

STORAGESERVICE

Hi,

I am trying out some of the examples on netapp.io site, namely creating a NetApp Volume, and I get the following error message:

"msg": "Error fetching volume AnsibleTestVolume : NetApp API failed. Reason - URL error:URLError(error(11, 'Resource temporarily unavailable')

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

STORAGESERVICE

Hi Team,

Thank you for the feed-back. In the meantime we were able to solve the problem. We had for this particular case no ssh connection to the target. After the connect problem was fixed, the playbook ran without problem.

BR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ttran

Hi Storageservice,

Unfortunately the "Resource temporarily unavailable" is a generic error message, but it is commonly caused by a connection issue. You can modify the ansible.cfg file to the following to output more context around the "resource temporarily unavailable" error.

[DEFAULTS]

stdout_callback = debug

Regards,

Team NetApp

Team NetApp

Mjizzini

Hello  STORAGESERVICE,

Are you still having issues with creating volumes? Were you able to check what @ttran have recommended you to check?

STORAGESERVICE

Hi Team,

Thank you for the feed-back. In the meantime we were able to solve the problem. We had for this particular case no ssh connection to the target. After the connect problem was fixed, the playbook ran without problem.

BR

Public