The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Authorization failed SDK 5.2.2

bradleym

I have a customer running SDK 5.2.2 that wants to use it to automate his snapmirrors. He is running a VCS on Redhat. He runs the command "perl apitest.pl -h -s 10.1.80.10 user pass system-get-version" and get the error:

results status="failed" reason="Authorization failed" errno="13002"></results

I checked the HTTP setting and this was on as well as SSL. I had him run the same command adding the -s to specify HTTPS and get received the follwoing:

Undefined subroutine &Net::SSLeay::load_error_strings called at ../../../../lib/perl/NetApp/NaServer.pm line 379. 

Customer is running ONTAP 8.1.2P4 7-Mode

1 REPLY 1

winans

the "Undefined subroutine" is likely because the user on the client running perl doesn't have Net::SSLeay

depending on the installation, something like 'cpan Net::SSLeay' may work

(that got me past the "Undefined subroutine" problem when i tested in the lab)

"Authorization failed" sounds like either authentication fails (wrong user/pass) or authentication works but the user lacks required permissions (group membership or rbac)

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public