Scheduled Maintenance Complete
Thanks for your patience while our systems were updated.
Please contact community@netapp.com if you encounter any issues with Community login.

Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Get 'transfer schedule' with powershell

Ribs

Hello,

Anyone know how to obtain the value of  'transfer schedule' (not a lag) of the snapmirror relationship ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ribs

hello asulliva,

thx for the response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

asulliva

Hello @Ribs,

I'm assuming you're referring to the SnapMirror schedule?  If so, I think this will provide the information you're wanting:

Get-NcJobSchedule -Name (Get-NcSnapmirror -Destination $destination).Schedule

Here is what that looks like for my ONTAP 9 system:

PS C:\Users\asull> Get-NcJobSchedule -Name (Get-NcSnapmirror -Destination $destination).Schedule

JobScheduleName           JobScheduleType      JobScheduleDescription                                                                                                 
---------------           ---------------      ----------------------                                                                                                 
daily                     cron                 @0:10                                                                                                                  

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Ribs

hello asulliva,

thx for the response.

Public