Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

How to fetch health of cdot cluster using sdk

rohancmr
Which API should be used for fetching the cluster health and quorum status for CDOT ?

"Cluster-peer-health-get-iter" doesn't seems to fetch any results. Though the execution status of the API shows passed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rsopp

"Cluster-peer-health-get-iter"  will report the health status of the peer relationship between this cluster and the other clusters it is peered with (peering is a pre-requisite to SnapMirror replication).

In the past I've used cluster_node_get_iter to query cluster-node-info.

There are a number of fields you can query to get what you want such as is-node-healthy, is-node-epsilon and is-node-eligible.

I generally consider this to the be API equivalent of the 'cluster show' command in the ONTAP CLI.

HTH

Richard

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rsopp

"Cluster-peer-health-get-iter"  will report the health status of the peer relationship between this cluster and the other clusters it is peered with (peering is a pre-requisite to SnapMirror replication).

In the past I've used cluster_node_get_iter to query cluster-node-info.

There are a number of fields you can query to get what you want such as is-node-healthy, is-node-epsilon and is-node-eligible.

I generally consider this to the be API equivalent of the 'cluster show' command in the ONTAP CLI.

HTH

Richard

rohancmr

That works !!! 

Than you Richard  

Public