Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

NMSDK 5.5 / ONTAPI 1.100 / ONTAP 9

Patrick_Strick

Hey NetApp,

Can we get documentation on the changes in ONTAPI 1.100 for ONTAP 9, please? Also, we need full documentation on the API like was posted for 8.3.

It would be best if both of those documentation sets are available in the documentation section for NMSDK on the mysupport site.

Thanks,

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

asulliva

Hey Patrick,

The ONTAP 9 API documentation is here.  The docs I just linked have a "What's Changed" section which shows new APIs and changed parameters.

Note that there's two documentation sets, both call themselves "NMSDK".  The first is the one that comes with the NMSDK download...this documents the NMSDK itself.  The second is on the "A-Z Docuementation" page with the label "NetApp Manageability SDK" and is actually the ZAPI documentation.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

sharaf

Hi

Kindly check. The documentation should be available now.

Thanks

Sharaf

asulliva

Hey Patrick,

The ONTAP 9 API documentation is here.  The docs I just linked have a "What's Changed" section which shows new APIs and changed parameters.

Note that there's two documentation sets, both call themselves "NMSDK".  The first is the one that comes with the NMSDK download...this documents the NMSDK itself.  The second is on the "A-Z Docuementation" page with the label "NetApp Manageability SDK" and is actually the ZAPI documentation.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

SCOTT_LINDLEY

Is there a way to get on a mailing list to be notified of new releases of items like the SDK, api-services, etc? I always have to come browse the Community site trolling for such news. Please advise!

asulliva

Hi Scott,

Unfortunately, I don't know of any mailing list for API/SDK announcements that can be subscribed to.  Each ONTAP release has a new version of ZAPI, however that doesn't necessarily mean that NMSDK will be updated as well.

Andrew

SCOTT_LINDLEY

Thanks. Was hoping to be able to keep up to date with a little less work.

Scott Lindley

Public