Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Need an sdk API for which initiators are logged on which port in a iGroup

yadav516361

Hi,

Can anybody give me the sdk API call for getting the information about which initiators were logged on which port in an iGroup.

The cli command igroup show (output for this shown below) will give this information, but i need an SDK API call for this

iGroup_27_02 (iSCSI) (ostype: vmware):

iqn.1998-01.com.xxxx:yy-201 (not logged in)

iqn.1998-01.com.xxxx:yyyy-202 (logged in on: e0a)

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

amirm

Hi,

Not sure if this will help but you can try following API for iSCSI connection info:

iscsi-connection-list-info

Thanks,

-Amir

yadav516361

Thanks Amir,

I got half of the information from this API, including these information i require initiator name as well as iGroup name.

Can you please let me know if there is an API which will return these information too.

Thanks and waiting for reply!!

kunalm

igroup-list-info provides name of the portset that is bound to the initiator group. Will that help?

yadav516361

Hi Kunal,

This API will not give port set information.

rgoyal

I don't think there is a direct API which can give all the initiators name and the interface it is connected to, but you can try using combination of few APIs to get the relevant information. APIs: "fcp-adapter-initiators-list-info", " iscsi-adapter-initiators-list-info", "igroup-list-info"

yadav516361

Thanks for the reply!!

But what could be the mapping field/tag name that will match from the API  "iscsi-adapter-initiators-list-info" to the API "igroup-list-info" ?

Thanks !!

rgoyal

initiator-name.

"igroup-list-info" will return array of type 'initiator-group-info' which in turns contain 'initiator-info' array.

yadav516361

Thank you so much for the replies to all.

Public