The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

SolidFire and HCI

Moving data from SolidFire to AFF-A250

Dous

I have been tasked with replacing a SOlidFire cluster with an AFF-A250. Looking for a methodology to move the data off the SolidFire and onto the new AFF-A250

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NetApp_AU

Hello,

SnapMirror can be used to copy data between Element and ONTAP systems. See this guide for more details.

Team NetApp

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

elementx

There isn't sufficient information (environment, allowed downtime, etc.) so I'll just say if these are connected to the same VMware cluster it's the same as in this answer below, just in the opposite direction

https://community.netapp.com/t5/AFF-NVMe-EF-Series-and-SolidFire-Discussions/Solidfire-cannot-provide-NFS/m-p/161389

NetApp_AU

Hello,

SnapMirror can be used to copy data between Element and ONTAP systems. See this guide for more details.

Team NetApp

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public