VMware Solutions Discussions

Java errors with VSC 6.2P2 and vCenter 5.5

kmc

When I try to run the VSC plug-in from vCenter Web client, I now get the error:

faultCode:Server.Processing faultString:'org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException : Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [null]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: host parameter is null' faultDetail:'null'

This install was working previously and error started first occured in the last week.  VSC and SRM services are running on separate Windows server than vCenter services.  I've removed and reinstalled several times. And made sure to remove the plug-in from the vSphere mob and also removed plug-in from C: drive on vCenter server.

I have an SR open with NetApp support, but thought I would ask.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Jeff_Yao

try below to see if helps

1. Login to https://vCenter_hostname/mob using vCenter administrative credentials.
    1. Click Content.
    2. Click ExtensionManager
    3. Expand out the extension list. Look for the com.netapp.vasa.vvol.webclient extension.
    4. If com.netapp.vasa.vvol.webclient is displayed, click UnregisterExtension. A new window appears.
    5. Enter com.netapp.vasa.vvol.webclient.
    6. Click Invoke Method to remove this plug-in.
    7. Verify com.netapp.vasa.vvol.webclient is no longer in the extension list (reload page).
  2. Restart the VSC services.
  3. Once the Web Client service is fully started, log off and on again to vSphere Web Client.
  4. Then register the VP again using VSC using the IP address only.
Public