Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

VMware Solutions Discussions

Log messages VSC

RAFAEL_GUEDES

Hi guys,

I've configured VSC 2.1.1 with vSphere 5. I've a FAS2040HA where both controllers were added into VSC Backup and Recovery.

I created two backup jobs, one for a datastore located in the controller A and another for a datastore located in the controller B.

No matter what job I run, the log messages are always displayed in the output of controller A.

Is it a normal situation?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

crocker

Hi,

Since you have not gotten an answer, you may want to ask this question in the NetApp Support Community.  The current customers, partners and internal Subject Matter Experts are addressing technical product questions there.

Mike

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public