VMware Solutions Discussions

VMware SRM on FAS, should a customer present?

kletzly

COH-NUG

You have made it abundantly clear you want the new Users Group meeting to be on SRM+FAS.

No problem.

But, hmmm, perhaps THIS TIME, we should let some of our customers present .... not NetApp.

We have customers using SRM with FAS (FCP and NFS).

WHO would like to?

More than one customer?

Perhaps less formal, call it Birds of a Feather?

11 REPLIES 11

rodgerorr

I am giving a presentation to the COVMUG on August the 17th on SRM. We are using FAS3170 – FCP but not NFS. I’m willing to do a presentation to the NetApp users group.

Rodger Orr

Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning

Technical Services

Office: 740-322-6883

Cell: 740-258-9399

"This message is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients, and may contain information that is privileged, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipients of the email, you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender at either the email address or the phone number above and delete this email from your computer."

kletzly

Rodger

I appreciate your offer. I would like to have you present. Now it is up to me to coordinate and schedule with you offline.  I am thinking Sept. Stay tuned!

Thanks!!

kletzly

Rodger

What is your available for an evening presentation ? (Hoping for somewhere between Sept 21 and 30th)

rodgerorr

Monday and Wednesday are good days. I start back to teaching in the local technical college on Sept 22 so I'm busy on Tuesday and Thursdays.

I'll be presenting SRM at the COVMUG on August 17th. Our meetings run from 9-11 or so.

Rodger

PS: I assume Powerpoint is fine?

kletzly

Rodger

You say you "start back teaching" on the 22nd. Did you Aug or Sept? In other words, can you do it Sept 22nd or Sept 29th?

rodgerorr

Has a date been decided? I need to tell some people about the date.

Thanks

Rodger Orr

Technical Services

"This message is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients, and may contain information that is privileged, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipients of the email, you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender at either the email address or the phone number above and delete this email from your computer."

kletzly

Yes. Sept 29th 2010. It starts at 6PM at Dave & Busters at Mill Run. Can you present for 30 minutes and Technical Q/A for 15?

rodgerorr

Yes. It will be fast and I’ll try to cut out some of the PowerPoint slides. Do I need a projector?

Rodger Orr

Technical Services

kletzly

We will provide projector.

Don’t cut out slides. How long would you prefer to present? 1hr?

Matt Kletzly

Enterprise Systems Engineer

Columbus, OH

NetApp

Direct

614.581.6810 Mobile

kletzly@netapp.com

<mailto:kletzly@netapp.com> www.netapp.com <http://www.netapp.com

rodgerorr

I think 1 hour might be better. I’ll try to keep in at 45 minutes and allow some time for Q&A

Rodger Orr

Technical Services

kletzly

perfect

Matt Kletzly

Enterprise Systems Engineer

Columbus, OH

NetApp

Direct

614.581.6810 Mobile

kletzly@netapp.com

<mailto:kletzly@netapp.com> www.netapp.com <http://www.netapp.com

Public