We are currently running VSC 4.2 with ONTAP 8.2P2 on vCenter 5.1 and the VSC service account is logging in and out of vCenter every 10 secs.
I have run the steps below and still had the same issue. (Recommended on another thread...)
• Log into the VSC server over RDP using an administrator account
• Open a web browser and go to https://localhost:8143/Register.html
• For troubleshooting purposes, re-register using an administrator account (local)
• Make sure you're entering the IP addresses of the vCenter and VSC servers for the registration
• Click the register button
• Montor the sessions to see if there are still logins each 10seconds (after initial logins are completed)
Any help is greatly appreciated!