VMware Solutions Discussions

VSC 6.2.1P1 + SnapCenter2.0P1 + vCenter6.5

AAlexanian

Deployed VSC 6.2.1P1  with vCenter 6.5 and everything works great. I'm create backup jobs, I was able to mount backup's to a host and unmount...etc. to be able to attach a virtual disk, I need Snap Center. I install SnapCenter2.0P1 on a new VM, configured VSM from my NetApp 8.3.2 Metro Cluster.

I went in VSC and registered with the SC Administrator credentials. The VSC did register with SC and the plugin are running, the host status is up. Right after this if I try to create a new backup job for a VM, and select backup now or try to create any backup from this point on, I get this error

" faultCode:Server.Processing faultString:'java.lang.RuntimeException : java.rmi.RemoteException: Exception in WSClient.invoke:; nested exception is:
 java.lang.NullPointerException' faultDetail:'null'".

If I try to attach a virtual Disk I get the same error. Man Sad

If I try to do run backup job, no problem.

if I try to restore, no problem.

If I wipe the content of the scbr.properties file to remove the connectivity to the SC 2.0, all is good with VSC. I really need to attach virtual Disk

Help!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public