The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

VMware Solutions Discussions

VSC info missing and scheduling

JSITSUPPORT

Hi We have just upgraded to VSphere 5.5 from 5.1.

While I am unfamiliar with the web based VSphere Client vs. the installed client I am getting used to it and am largely liking the improvements.

One thing I cannot seem to find though is any information regarding the current status of VSC initiated backups in that I liked seeing each VM being backed up, it was also useful when troubleshooting.

The prompt states that you can see the progress in the recent tasks area but I dont see anything in here, am I missing something?

Secondly, my previous 2 hourly snapshots were set between the periods of 6am to 6pm (working hours only), now it appears that I cannot choose the period but not the actual time (its pretty pointless for us snapping out of hours), has this functionality disappeared?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 REPLY 1

JSITSUPPORT

Sorry, just found the more tasks button 🙂

Second question still applies though, thanks.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public