All Unanswered Topics

Hi All,I've been testing SDK for some time now, I'd like to use it for monitoring purposes. At this point I'd like to query my storage appliances with ...read more
Hi,   I have downloaded 7.3 iso image netapp simulator and started to install on my desktop pc to practise in mean time. This is what i have done unti ...read more
is it possible to configure a 4 or 6 node cluster using the simulators on vmware fusion? 2 nodes is ok but running a demo on a 4 or 6 node environment ...read more
Hello!   I'm using NetApp simulator version "NetApp Release 8.1X47 7-Mode" I need to monitor volumes as well as related snapshots and qtrees by using ...read more
Hi, we currently uploaded 8.1.1, and I am seeing 250 GB disk. I am looking to provide this in a vmware environment to a few end users. Is there a way ...read more
Hi all,I hope that someone can help me with this.I am testing an implementation for server-side copy using the NetApp ZAPI from Java.My use-case is to ...read more
I'm trying to use the NMSDK to calc CIFS latency. As per the Performance Management Design Guide I'm calculating CIFS Latency as:      (cifs_latency a ...read more
Thanks for the correct answer to my earlier problem!  Now I've got my ONTAP 8.1 7-mode sim working nicely in VMware Fusion on Mac OS X 10.7.5.   In Ma ...read more
Hi When will a DOT 8.1.2 simulator be available? regards Erik
I wondered if anyone has ever installed the NetApp Sims (any version) on a Citrix Xenserver.I was thinking of using a V2V converter and came to realis ...read more
Forums