Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions
we have a prelife and a production wfa environment.
Same workflow in both installations.
At the command (CDOT) "Create export policy" I get the following error:
'_x0014_', hexadecimal value 0x14, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 123.
Input in both workflows is the same.
Any ideas what this means?
Thanks in advance,
See The Solution
This error is most likely because you have created a backup in one environment and restored it on the other.
You will have to do an import of the wfa key from your first environment to the second environment. This is a documented process in the Installation and Setup Guide.
In the first environment:
1. Open a command prompt on the WFA server and change directories to the following location: c:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\bin
Note: If you changed the default location, you must specify the changed WFA installation path.
2. Enter the following at the command prompt to obtain the database key: wfa.cmd -key
3. Note the database key that is displayed.
In the second environment:
1. Open the command prompt on the new WFA server and change directories to the following location: c:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\bin
Note: If you changed the default location, you must specify the changed WFA installation
2. Enter the following at the command prompt to install the database key: wfa.cmd -key=yourdatabasekey
yourdatabasekey is the key that you noted from the previous WFA installation.
Hope this helps.
View solution in original post
Can you share the workflow and the inputs you have used?
Thanks and Regards,
It is just the certified "Create export policy" command for CDOT.
NetApp Wins One Silver and One Bronze Stevie® Award in 2022 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.