Hi, 5.2P1 to 5.2.2P1 upgrade and Netapp Managment Console from 3.3P1 to 3.3.3
After the upgrade the performance collections stopped.
Already checked the following:
- Performance Adivsor Checklist shows all the checks as passsed.
- storage status: green
- tried "real time" collections: NO data being collected/shown
- dfm diag host shows no errors
- dfm itself collects data and alerting works
- host system reboot; still the same
- checked the perfdata, under the backup file; all files seems to be maxed out.
- perf collection stopped after upgrade.
- dfm perf data describe -v volume <netapp> shows "used space" being the same as "max projected space";
- ALL the files under perfdata folder are maxed out
D:\Program Files\NetApp\DataFabric Manager\DFM>dfm perf data describe -v volume mynetapp Counter Group: volume Host Name: mynetapp File Name: perf_10_132_67 Number Records: 10080 Sample Rate: 1.0 minutes Max Records: 10080 Used Space: 100 MB Max Projected Space: 100 MB Oldest Record: Thu Jun 22 12:43:58 2017 Newest Record: Thu Jun 29 13:44:55 2017 - this is the time of the upgrade.
Hello We had same issue, no perf data gathered after DFM server upgrade to 5.2.2P1
What helped: On DFM we had issues with XML dfm host diag NASNAME XML (https port 443) No permission to use 'hostsequiv' authentication, must be root.
What was done on NAS + DFM: NAS: SSL -> verified it is ON (was ON -> no change) TLS -> verified it is ON (was OFF -> turned ON) options httpd.admin.enable -> verified it is ON (was OFF on some servers -> turned ON)
DFM: dfm host diag NASNAME checked if HTTPSXML (https port 443) Passed