Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Send email command after upgrade to WFA5.1 does not allow html

isc-dario

Hi folks

After upgrading WFA to version 5.1 my own command stopped working to send HTML as body. The problem is when I edit the command and save it, HTML will be removed while saving it.

Is there a workaround to not remove HTML code from the commands?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jfc916

had the  same issue, opened up a case, and they stated this

We figured out what is deleting the WFA command code. There is a bug where special characters are not encoded properly in the rest request, and so the check is removing anything using redirection operators [>,<] and html tags like <b>,<font>,<br>.

The fix has been developed and will be included in the 5.1P2 release which is planned for December. We are aware this is very close to the end of Flash deadline and will be working to have is available as soon as possible.

5.1.1 just got released, i think that has the fix. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jfc916

had the  same issue, opened up a case, and they stated this

We figured out what is deleting the WFA command code. There is a bug where special characters are not encoded properly in the rest request, and so the check is removing anything using redirection operators [>,<] and html tags like <b>,<font>,<br>.

The fix has been developed and will be included in the 5.1P2 release which is planned for December. We are aware this is very close to the end of Flash deadline and will be working to have is available as soon as possible.

5.1.1 just got released, i think that has the fix. 

Public