Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

What happened to cable and shelf view in ActiveIQ ConfigAdvisor?

Tas

Trying to find the shelf and cable view and I'm having a hard time trying to find it.  Was it removed, or am I missing it?

TasP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

donny_lang

By default, the Visualization and Device Details features are disabled. You can re-enable them by clicking on Settings in the upper-right hand corner of the Config Advisor browser window, and then checking the "Enable Visualization and Device Details" checkbox, and then clicking Save. 

You'll have to re-run your collection after that to collect the visualization details.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

AlexDawson

Nope, still there! Visualization - Cable Visualization

Please DM or email me the serial numbers/hostnames you're looking for and I'll confirm if you wish

Tas

I think you may be referring to the online version, which is not available to dark sites.

I am referring to the downloadable tool.  I cannot find where it may be, in the latest release.

TasP

AlexDawson

Ah, I apologise, yes I am. I will ask someone to confirm - I haven't used the current version for a while.

CHRISMAKI

You're looking for the "Visualization" or "Configuration" button like this:

Click VisualizationClick Visualizationscreenie 2019-10-25 at 1.55.18 PM.png

Is that what you're looking for?

Tas

No.  I cannot use the online tools, because I am in a dark site.  I was referring to the offline downloadable tool.

TasP

donny_lang

By default, the Visualization and Device Details features are disabled. You can re-enable them by clicking on Settings in the upper-right hand corner of the Config Advisor browser window, and then checking the "Enable Visualization and Device Details" checkbox, and then clicking Save. 

You'll have to re-run your collection after that to collect the visualization details.

Tas

Thank you Donny.

TMADOCTHOMAS

Just downloaded version 6.0.1 and don't see the option in "options" to turn this on??

Thomas_

Same here, please re-add this feature.

CHRISMAKI

Sorry about that, Donny is correct however.

screenie 2019-10-25 at 2.58.06 PM.pngscreenie 2019-10-25 at 3.06.28 PM.png

Public