Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Active IQ -Incorrectly showing the hostname as an IP and a blank model number

JustinDrysdale

I have a customer with a 2 node FAS2650 running OnTAP 9.1.

In Active-IQ it shows one node perfectly, the other node it shows the hostname as it's IP address, the system type as 'OTHERS' and the model is empty.

I looked in the NetApp Support, Inventory details and it is configured / identified there correctly.

ActiveIQ error.PNG

Any ideas how i can get this resolved as when i try to use the Upgrade Advisor from within Active-IQ it fails and i suspect this is due to the above

2 REPLIES 2

andris
To be clear, Select the support link on the web page and open a Support Site ticket for any Active IQ issues.

It would be good to verify that the node is successfully sending AutoSupports to NetApp from the node’s perspective.

naveens17

I would open a case with NetApp support.

by any chance did you vistied legagcy autosupport link ..? there you can enter hostname & run the upgrade advisor.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public