Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

ActiveIQ (MyAutosupport) and "Group"

A number of customers have tagged serial numbers with a "Group"-tag. This is seen by all users from the customers and also partners and NetApp employees. 

Is this capability still there? I can't see mto find where to add/change/delete this "Group"-tag within ActiveIQ(MyAutoSupport?

The new capabilites of "Custom Groups" and "Favourites" is per user and the "Workload tagging" is mor egranular... so neither of those can replace the above Group...

4 REPLIES

Re: ActiveIQ (MyAutosupport) and "Group"

I believe group creation and maintenance is done by opening a non-technical case with the group membership details provided to the SCA team (assuming you are authorized to request them).

OK, I understand that Non-Technical Case is the process for internal going forward. I also understand that customers can change this themselves in their view of Product Information under "My Products" 

The web-gui suggest one can create such custom groups - but when i try i get some weird results:

active_IQ_cg1.PNG

so add a group of serials separated by comma, and see what happenes:
active_IQ_cg2.PNG

ok.... so i take the commas away and then i get this:
active_IQ_cg3.PNG

Would somene care to tell us in what format we must enter the serials that this gui will accept it?

cheers
timo

Hello,

You will need enter or copy/paste each serial # in a new line.

We will add a help text in the box in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Sudip

Forums