The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

FAS2240 Performance Data Issue

gmilazzoitag

Some days ago I need to examine the performance data of a 2240-4 cluster because customer reported me some issue.

I was really surprised to discover that, nevethelesee the FAS regularly send out all its autosupport (HA managementt group such performance data, management log, weekly and so on) if I try to generate some automatic graph or report about performances tools report me that needed files/data are missed!

So that I've no data trend in MyAutosupport section, no FixIt/Performance Histogram from NTSTP or the Assessment Tools Portal. If I download the hourly stats file and I manually load it in the CMPG portal the received message is quite laconic. Systems have no data...Anyway if I go ahed and open the received ZIP file the Excel reports me that a lot of data files are missed!

What's going on? Another 8.1 bug?

1 REPLY 1

crocker

This sounds a support related question.  Using your NetApp SSO account login,you can check for known bugs or open a support case in NetApp Support

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public