The community is undergoing maintenance and is in Read-Only mode. Click to learn more.

Ask The Experts

OCI data sources

pippen23

Ever since we have upgraded my Brocade switches, when I collect data using OCI, I am geting a weak TLS key size > key is less than 2048 bits. 

2019/08/06-11:39:02, [SEC-3077], 113687, FID 128, INFO, MDC-1B01-B, Event: TLS SESSION, Peer using weak key size, Info: Server key size less than 2048: 1024 bits.

This happen right after the OCI server logs in to the Brocade to collect data. Does anyone know how to address this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Ramchandra

Looks like your brocade has 1024 key size .

A new certificate will need to be generated. If you use a self-signed certificate, you will need to generate a new self-signed certificate from Network Advisor. By default, this is what Network Advisor uses.

If you use a CA-certified file, you will need to get a new certificate from your CA, and you should replace the existing certificate with the new 2048-bit certificate.    

pippen23

Where do I need to generate the key ? OCI box ?

RajeshPanda

@Ramchandra  Can you respond to the above query?

RajeshPanda

@pippen23  Are you still looking for the solution?

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public