Community Related Discussions

Where should I put discussion about NetApp StorageGrid software and object storage in general?

leeray

I couldn't find an appropriate discussion board to list questions on the subject. I found most of similar discussion were nested under ONTAP and FAS which isn't the most intuitive to navigate to. Is it possible to add a board for such sub-category under Product and Services?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C

You just posted in it a few minutes prior to posting here 😁

I should have updated the thread. StorageGRID discussions can be found here.

Community Manager \\ NetApp

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AlexDawson

Hi Leeray!

I've requested a subforum be created. Sorry about this oversight - the VTC based SG team are great people!

Drew_C

I wanted to step in here and mention that this request hasn't been forgotten. The Digital Support team and I have started an initiative to better align our product taxonomy across support entities. This includes the Support Site, Knowledgebase, and Community.

I'm hesitant to add anything new right now since its likely to change in the next few months. If I can get a list together of what's missing, I can probably go ahead and add categories for them.

manistorage

i am appareled to still dont find a dedicated  to StorageGrid discussion for netapp storagegrid community to discuss& review .

Regards,

Mani

Drew_C

You just posted in it a few minutes prior to posting here 😁

I should have updated the thread. StorageGRID discussions can be found here.

Public