General Discussion

All non-IO related activity on the storage system in recorded in ?

Srisri070

All non-IO related activity on the storage system in recorded in ?

A)DAC Store or NVSRAM ?

I was taking Netapp exam where I came across this above question, I was not sure if it was NVSRAM or DAC Store, can some one please help with correct answer?

I am thinking this would be NVSRAM as it will only store boot related info.

DAC store stores error logs and backup OS images.

Please help!!

1 REPLY 1

COMITSUPPORT

You can obtain all the necessary information in order to pass the E-Series exam if you just plan to take the following NetApp course (is Instructor-based or Virtual Live)

The course is (Configuring and Monitoring NetApp E-Series and EF-Series Storage Systems) or STRHW-ILT-COMNESES

Fast Lane and Qskills they offering this course if you are in EMEA.

Course description

In this course you can learn how to configure a new E-Series or EF-Series storage system and establish connectivity with a SAN. How to use the SANtricity® storage management software and CLI to manage the E-Series and EF-Series controllers. You also use SANtricity storage management software features to restore data. Additionally, you learn how to support and monitor E-Series and EF-Series storage systems by performing various troubleshooting tasks, such as evaluating support data and using the built-in tools to identify storage system errors.

The answer is written in the student-guide (FYI: neither is the DAC Store or NVSRAM).

hope it helps

Public