Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

General Discussion

Unable to view or download simulator 9.X.

selvanj

Hi,

I am trying to download Netapp simulator 9.x, by clicking the below link which asked to "continue: then it  went blank without  listing anything as below.

http://mysupport.netapp.com/tools/download/ECMLP2538456DT.html?productID=61970

Image 2.jpg

Even tried raising the issue in mysupport.netapp.com, the page goes blank. I have tried in another computer, same status. 

Can anyone please help me on this? Appreciated

Thanks and regards,

Selvan 

4 REPLIES 4

Ontapforrum

Hi,

I tried using your link it works fine for me.

https://mysupport.netapp.com/tools/info/ECMLP2538456I.html?productID=61970&pcfContentID=ECMLP2538456

Could you try another browser : firefox or IE or Chrome ?

Thanks!

selvanj

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But i have tried in all browser, it did not work. So what i can understand as you can able to see the content, then the issue might be with my login. Today only I signed up in this portal.  But the sad part, when i try to escalate it to support, that too ends with blank page.  😞 

Thanks and Regards,

Selvan

Ontapforrum

Thanks. I see your point. I think in next 24 hours you should be able to access the download page and its contents. Looks like it's to do with your account.

selvanj

Thank You. I have raised the request to access "software downloads". Today i tried, it works and i can able to view and download simulator. 

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public