Community maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NCDA NS0-161 certification - Didn't get confirmation certificate from NetApp

Syamsul_Akbar

Hi Team,

I was take NS0-161 for second attempt.

I was FAILED on My first attempt on 2020-Aug-03, and I triend again for second attempt on 12th Aug 2020 and the result is PASSED.

But until now I didn't get confirmation email from NetApp Certification Program ncp@netapp.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bobshouseofcards

Hi Syamsul -

Every test goes through a verification process following a provisional pass.  That's why the results on exam day are just provisional.  Among other items, I know the review includes checking for patterns of answers that might indicate a problematic test result.

Please understand that I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything.  Rather, something about your test tripped a review flag.  That's all.  And the review can take a while.  I haven't experienced it myself but I know a few who have and it just takes longer to get the final pass.  It can take quit a bit longer.

Advice is to be patient.  There isn't a lot of individual feedback, granted, but you will get a final answer in time.

Bob Greenwald

Senior Systems Engineer, cStor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Zack-Super

I would also like to ask an NCDA if you could share your materials and question bank with me. Thank you very much

573041054@qq.com thanks again~~

Sergey_Osipov

You can find out a list of topics covered here

https://www.netapp.com/us/services-support/university/certification/ncda.aspx

as well by this link you will find several links to web-based and instructor-led trainings and a short practice test just to give an understanding of what to expect on an exam.

bobshouseofcards

Hi Syamsul -

Every test goes through a verification process following a provisional pass.  That's why the results on exam day are just provisional.  Among other items, I know the review includes checking for patterns of answers that might indicate a problematic test result.

Please understand that I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything.  Rather, something about your test tripped a review flag.  That's all.  And the review can take a while.  I haven't experienced it myself but I know a few who have and it just takes longer to get the final pass.  It can take quit a bit longer.

Advice is to be patient.  There isn't a lot of individual feedback, granted, but you will get a final answer in time.

Bob Greenwald

Senior Systems Engineer, cStor

View solution in original post

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing me back, and thank you for your reply.

Nice information, really appreciated.

Now I got the certificate from netapp.

Thank you

Syamsul Akbar

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public