ONTAP Discussions

Looking for NetApp Manageability SDK for Perl

kodiak_f

I'd like to leverage Nagios 4x integrations for NetApp, but it appears that we need to obtain and install the Perl SDK for "NM" - this is detailed in the README here: https://github.com/OutsideIT/check_netapp_ontap

So far I've not been able to find it, but see the SDK for Python and Java - so I'm guessing that the Perl one is (understandably) no longer supported.  That's fine - anyone know if there's a way to obtain an old Perl SDK somewhere?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

jcolonfzenpr

Resources of the SDK

The NetApp Manageability Software Development Kit (SDK) provides several resources that you can use to develop applications that monitor and manage NetApp storage systems.

• SDK Core APIs
  • SDK Core API libraries in C, C++, Java, Perl, C#, VB.NET, PowerShell, Python, and Ruby
  • Perl API bindings for ONTAP and Active IQ Unified Manager (formerly OnCommand Unified Manager)
  • ZExplore Development Interface (ZEDI) to test APIs, create sample codes, and create workflows in C, C#, Java, Perl, Python, and Ruby
  • API test utility to test APIs
  • Design guides to help users build applications by using APIs
Jonathan Colón | Blog | Linkedin

kodiak_f

Thanks very much for digging that up for me - I have the worst luck with trying to find things on the NetApp site.  Appreciated!

Public