Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

ONTAP Discussions

Snapmirror Health False

ECEDERGREN

When I run ::>snapmirror show -healthy false

one of my snapmirror relationships come up. What are the next steps for trouble shooting?

I tried to do a resync but its still not healthy

It's showing as Unitialized but when I try to initialize it I get an error

NFAHSSTCLUSTER01::> snapmirror initialize -source-path nfapnas04:vol_prodimage01 -destination-volume vol_prodimage01 *

Error: command failed on source-path "nfapnas04:vol_prodimage01" destination-path "nfapnas04_dr:vol_prodimage01":
       Relationship with destination "nfapnas04_dr:vol_prodimage01" is not a valid relationship for this operation because it
       is a constituent relationship of a vserver SnapMirror relationship.
0 entries were acted on.

snapmirror.JPG

1 REPLY 1

dbenadib
Hi

Can you send the ouput of those 2 commands:

At DR site:

-snapmirror show -expand
-vserver status -subtype dp-destination

Here it seems that your destination vserver is using already vserver snapmirror (AKA Svm-DR) and it is still not initialize.

BR
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public