Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

7-mode filers running NetApp Release 8.2P2. SDK 5.2.1 and specifically the Java bindings

farah

Hi, I have partner that has current issue with following;  1.     Unable to call SystemGetInfo API.  o     We are trying to connect to a storage system and get its basic information like name, ID etc. But when we call the above mentioned API, we get an error Invalid input value '4294901762' for field cpu-microcode-version - does not conform to required format for integer datatype.  o     I have attached a source code of a modified sample program that shows the API call.  2.     Unable to create a new role with capability net-config-net-active required to query network interfaces of the storage system.  o     When I try to create new role, I get an error Could not add role . Error: Invalid capability. o     Here is the output as seen on the NetApp console:       netapp01> useradmin role add newrole -a net-config-net-active Invalid capabilities: net-config-net-active Could not add role . Error: Invalid capability netapp01>   Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public