Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Is there a new FPolicy SDK for 8.2 Cluster Mode?

caminosoft

Now that FPolicy support has been added to cluster mode with OnTap 8.2, will it be backward compatible with existing external FPolicy servers or is there a new FPolicy SDK required to support CM?  We are an HSM provider and our customers and partners are asking for CM support.

10 REPLIES 10

snagesh

The cluster mode ONTAP 8.2 is backward compatible with 7-Mode when it comes to use-case. The notification channel and the APIs have been changed. You need to work with FPolicy PM to get these access

caminosoft

Thanks for the response.  Can you provide contact information for getting access to the new SDK and documenation?

snagesh

Sent private note

SSHINTAKU612

Can you please send me the contact information for getting the Fpolicy SDK kit for cluster mode as well?

Thank you.

snagesh

Sent private message

leowongdell

Hi, can you also send me a private message on how to get the FPolicy SDK for cluster mode too? Thank you.

MARKTHOMSON

Dear All,

i developed a app using fpserver sample code for 7-mode but now i want to develope for cluster mode. what api or sample used to connect with the filer.

Regards

Govind Sharma

Development

We're trying to get the Fpolicy SDK version 7.3.1. The reason we need it is that our customers are pushing us to still support 7-mode.

gtouret

Hi,

would appreciate a pointer to FPolicy SDK for C-mode, as well as sample implementation for fpolicy server

Thanks,

Gregory

grape

Can someone please give me a contact that can get us the FPolicy SDK too?

Public