The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

vfiler-create api example

francoisbnc

Hi,

I looking a way for create vfiler with api vfiler-create and storage-units for parameters

I experience  Exception

Operation not completed, error in usage

Any help appreciate.

francois

3 REPLIES 3

kunalm

There is a sample code of creating a vfiler inside NMSDK. Please refer that.

You can also use ZExplore to create the code for vfiler-create and provide parameters there.

francoisbnc

Hi,

I found, the problem was in the format of storage-unit, that must begin by /vol/.....

Do you know if it's possible to create by api vfiler in the same way like  command line "vfiler create vfiler -r /vol/vfiler_root ?

Thanks in advance.

francois

rgoyal

Do you know if it's possible to create by api vfiler in the same way like  command line "vfiler create vfiler -r /vol/vfiler_root ?

> NO. In vfiler-create API, both ip address and storage-unit are mandatory inputs. AFAIK, there is no equivalent API for this CLI.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public