VMware Solutions Discussions

Snap Center and Vmware Orchestrator

AutoTeam

hey,

Is there a NetApp Plugin for VMware Orchestrator (VRO)?

For example to add a datastore to the SnapCenter policy automatically after creation...

What is the recommended integration?

Thanks

Tankwell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AutoTeam

I was looking for Plugin for VRO (Vmware Orchestrator) in order to build workflows that would give me things such as creating datastore with addition to reasource group under SnapCenter or something like that
I belive I would do that with the HTTPAPI, since there is no official integration / support / connection between those 2 products

Thanks

Tankwell

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hmoubara

Hello,

The only plugin available between snapcenter and VMware is the Snapcenter plugin for VMware. Please check the below link for further details and information:

https://docs.netapp.com/ocsc-44/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.ocsc-con%2FGUID-29BABBA7-B15F-452F-B137-2E5B269084B9.html

Hope this answer your question.

Thanks

AutoTeam

I was looking for Plugin for VRO (Vmware Orchestrator) in order to build workflows that would give me things such as creating datastore with addition to reasource group under SnapCenter or something like that
I belive I would do that with the HTTPAPI, since there is no official integration / support / connection between those 2 products

Thanks

Tankwell

Public