Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

VMware Solutions Discussions

VSC API for VMware vCloud

nd

Hi,

I tried to follow the samples of https://communities.netapp.com/docs/DOC-19568 Step 1), 2) and 3) but has this error related to com.netapp.kamino.server.vcloud.api.VcloudApi: No visible constructors for class (com.netapp.kamino.server.vcloud.api.VcloudApi). Is it a typo in the samples? Am I importing the good objects?

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

schrie

Could you confirm which version of VSC you're running?  The vCloud API's are available only from VSC 4.1.

Can you paste in each of the steps, including both the original code as well as the errors or responses you're receiving from each step?  Please ensure that in your code snips you are blanking out the vCD and vCenter password, but in your code ensure you are passing the correct values for each of them.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public