The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

VMware Solutions Discussions

VSC4.2 Job pending when creating backup

collins_wang

Hello All,

I am using VSC 4.2 + vsphere 5.1 environment currently. I found some backup jobs pending yesterday, and I just checked the Backup Job log, it seem no specific log existed in ...Virtual Storage Console\smvi\server\repository\logs\... for those pending jobs. Did anyone face such issue ever ? any advice would be appreciated 😉

1 REPLY 1

schrie

Do these jobs run with VMware quiesced snapshots enabled?  It seems like the job is stuck running because it's waiting on something to complete... If this continues and doesn't appear to clear on its own, please give us a call and file a new support ticket so that we can help you work it out and resolve it permanently.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public