All Unanswered Topics

How would you enable Onecollect on a Linux system that is using Rootsh to wrap the commands? We're finding that OneCollect's sudo isn't working on Qua ...read more
Hello, So about two months ago I was poking around our newly upgraded OCUM 7.2 server and I stumbled on a log file that showed all of the capacity/per ...read more
Hi all, I have used Config Advisor 5 for a few months now and love the new setup (after getting used to it).There is one possible problem. Thin provis ...read more
Embarking on a syncmirror migration from V3240 (and then PRD V3270) filers (ONTAP 8.2.3P6 7-mode) from EMC VMAX40k to new All-Flash VMAX 450AF We have ...read more
In cmode  storage-get_iter, we can get DiskRaidInfo about the disk. Does this DiskRaidInfo has the similar meaning for SSD NetApp storage device?I saw ...read more
I'd like to script the stop and start of VMware Tools when running a VSC backup job as we are having issues with quiescing and I'd like to be able to ...read more
Hi, my customer need to rename some groups on the NIS server.on the filer ( MCC in 8.3.2 ) the nis groups are applied to qtree quotas. will the nis gr ...read more
Overview   This Quick Start reference deployment guide provides step-by-step instructions for deploying an environment with NetApp ONTAP Cloud and Mi ...read more
I want to replicate data using a cascaded snapmirror from 7 mode to CDOTA(TDP) to CDOTB(DP). is it possible? if yes, what are the measures to take. Re ...read more
Hi! We have installed SnapCreator FrameWork 4.3.1P1 and OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2 (as VM-appliance). When I add the data in the SnapCreator - Conf ...read more