All Unanswered Topics

DFM/Data Fabric Manager/OnCommand Unified Mgr 5.2 uses two different sets of SSL certificates.                            (Sometimes you detect things ...read more
I wanna know why frenquently folders of the my storage lost permissions. When it's happen I need go folder by folder giving back all permissions.
When I try to provide role attributes using NetApp Oncommand System Manager for C-mode api "aggr-get-filer-info" Getting the below error Data ONTAP AP ...read more
I'm trying to view the asup raw data for a client, and it is not showing anything, even though it was last updated on 6/26.  I tried another client wh ...read more
Hi All,We have a pair of FAS3270s running DOT 8.1.4P3 and a Vsphere 5.0U2 environment sitting on Cisco UCS blades. We've been using Virtual Storage Co ...read more
i am geeting the follwoing error  when i run : dfm backup diagError: The DataFabric Manager server database is temporarily unavailable;error code is - ...read more
Is there a tool or license feature within OnCommand that will allow you to archive files from a prod file system to a 'archived' file system, while st ...read more
Hello,I'm comparing the ifstat-a -v output between an F2240 w/an x1160a adapter and a V3240 w/an x1140a adapter.   I want to see ethernet flow control ...read more
Hi,We are facing a fpolicy connection problem.Problem : Our F-Policy server is expected to take upto 30 mins to process SCREEN requests for bigger fil ...read more
Hello AllBelow is the scenarioWe have FAS3240 running on DOT 8.2.1 7-Mode which is integrated with AD.Now the Users are given access to the share usin ...read more