All Unanswered Topics

the vol0 on the simulator is full. it is 667mb. is there a way to resize this or shrink it?
  Hello everyone,       the installation guide of the SMI-S Agent 4.0 states:       "SMI-S Agent supports platforms running Data ONTAP 7.2.x and later ...read more
Hi all,When using NetApp API, we can get a lot of messages in the console. Is there a way to limit or stop them? (the syslog.conf file is not precise ...read more
Hi,   Could anyone share the ONTAPi 8.0.2 download location? I can see the simulators for 8.0.1 & 8.0.3 & 8.1.0 versions. I observed 8.0.2 P1 to 8.0 ...read more
I have run in to a strange issue on a number of ONTAP 8.1 simulators. After working with the sim for several days, both with PuTTY and System Manager, ...read more
1>I compile “dfm-5.0.wsdl” (come from DFM SDK) and generate all soap files by using gsoap 2.7.9. 2> With the generated soap files, I made a simple pro ...read more
I can make a call to the DFM via the Web Services API for a proxy request. Looking at the raw data it appears that the response is coming back success ...read more
Hi, I installed the simulator on Vmware esxi using vSphere. I ran the wizard to create a new volume and vfiler. I set up cifs. Everything worked fine, ...read more
Hi All,   Can anybody briefly explain about the object performance counters in filer, I was implemented the historical graphs for Volume performance p ...read more
Ive created a simple project in VS2010 ( VB.NET ) and included the ManageOnTap.dll.   If I debug my code ( step into ) , I get a failure as soon as I ...read more