All Unanswered Topics

In order to use an "array" type counter, you have to call perf-object-counter-list-info to associate them to a label (and to know the ordering).   Is ...read more
I am trying to work on a Solaris 10 program that will make a snapshot of a LUN on our NetApp filer. However, I can't run as the root user on Solaris ( ...read more
Either in place of or in addition to the SDK zip distribution, could the expanded form please be published online? Rather than having to download it a ...read more
Our filer is running ONTAP 1.14, and so we are accessing it with the 7.3.7 version of the ontapi java library as indicated by the documentation.  The ...read more
getting Connect-NaController not a known cmdlet.   script works on one machine but not on another   where does manageontap.dll need to be? tried syste ...read more
I am an SE working with a large enterprise customer. I am working with our PS guy to develop a script using FPolicy. We have an issue where Snaplock A ...read more
I just installed two the 8.1.1 C-Mode simulators on my PC (Windows 7 running VMware Player) and while they seem to "see" each other just fine (e.g. cl ...read more
Hello Team,   My customer think to collect using FPolicy for CIFS auditing. How communicate ONTAP to FPolicy Server? Can we develop using the NMSDK on ...read more
I have a Centos box 6.2 and I want to install the simulator on the system in cluster and 7 mode. Can I just download the tar file and execute install ...read more
Tripped across this while trying to add some type-validation for objects wrapped around a storage-shelf-environment-list response.   The children elem ...read more