Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

How do I view /all/ raw autosupport data

marklomas

Hi there.

The tool for viewing raw autosupport data seems to only allow you to view one section at a time.  Is there a way to download the /entire/ autosupport for a system?

Many thanks

--

Mark Lomas

10 REPLIES 10

andris

Can you download the entire AutoSupport from My AutoSupport? No.

If you have access to the system, you can grab the last 40-50 AutoSupport collections (depending on DOT version) from /etc/log/autosupport.

In 8.1, you have CLI that lets you specify any of those cached AutoSupport messages and retransmit them to arbitrary SMTP and HTTP destinations.

If you feel there's a specific reason why this should be available from My AutoSupport, please elaborate.

marklomas

OK thanks.

We were just looking to run a Wireguage on a system we don't readily have remote access too but, we'll arange the access if that's the only way!

--
Mark Lomas

brandon_odell

I see that there is now an option to "Download Complete Autosupport" in either .txt or .html formats in the "Raw Data" section of My AutoSupport. I have not been able pull any info from those links, however (tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome). Is this feature currently working?

scottgelb

I see the same issue.  Download text or html comes up with a blank page.

sudiph

Brandon and Scott,

We are looking at this issue and will provide an update soon.

Thanks,

Sudip

scottgelb

Thank you

brandon_odell

Has anymore progress been made on this issue?

scottgelb

ditto... just tried the text and html and blank page.  The new iPhone Support app is nice though... a good way to enter case notes and check asups too.

sudiph

Brandon, Scott, & others,

We are working on a fix and will have a deployment outlook for the community by next week.

Thanks,

Sudip

brandon_odell

Sudip,

Thank you for keeping us informed.

-brandon

Public