The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

General Discussion

Monitoring Detailed CIFS Usage - Approach

darraghos

Running a C-mode 9.3 cluster with many CIFS shares. I'm facing an issue with CIFS latency stats rising. I'm tracking the latency with Harvest/NaBOX/Grafana but what I also need to do is gather the output of CIFS top in order to see the clients that are creating the most requests. I do this by logging in over SSH and running something like:

• statistics top client show -interval 30 -iterations 1

This is not very automated/scalable os I'm wondering how I coudl conime this more automated. I have ELK stack,NaBOx,Splunk so wondering how I could get this data in there the make some stats on it. Thinking of something along the following lines:

• Perfstat windows tool connecting to cluster and dumping to dis. Splunk collecting thereafter?
  • Fpolicy ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexSun0302

just using the command feed to Splunk

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlexSun0302

just using the command feed to Splunk

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public