ONTAP Discussions

Changing IP addresses for the Deploy VM and the mgmt LIFs of a single node Select cluster

orametrix

I'm going to need to pick up my Deploy virtual machines and an associated Select single node cluster and move them to a different VMware environment and a different IP space.

- I've figured out how to change the node management interface and get the deploy VM to find the changes (via a cluster resync). 

- I'm not as clear on how to change the cluster management interface's address without leaving the deploy node unable to talk to the cluster any longer. 

- I have not found a way to change the IP address of the deploy virtual machine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

orametrix

I figured out the procedure for changing the cluster_mgmt LIF address without losing connection to the deploy virtual machine. 

Now I just need to change the IP address of the deploy VM....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

orametrix

I figured out the procedure for changing the cluster_mgmt LIF address without losing connection to the deploy virtual machine. 

Now I just need to change the IP address of the deploy VM....

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public