my $in = NaElement->new("audit-log-get-iter");
my $out = $s->invoke_elem($in);
if ($out->results_status() eq "failed") {
    print($out->results_reason() ."\n");
    exit(1);
}

When I run this code I get

Unable to find API: audit-log-get-iter.

This API is in the cluster family according to the OntapClusterAPI doc so I am not setting a vserver and I'm logging into the cluster management LIF. Other Cluster family APIs work (like audit-get) but audit-log-get-iter does not. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mbeattie

Hi John,

I had a look at the API version in the NMSDK and it appears that the "audit-log-get-iter" is supported in ONTAP9.X (API version 1, 100). Which version of ONTAP are you trying to invoke the API against? Here is an example for ONTAP9.0

audit_log_get_iter.png

Hope that helps

/Matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mbeattie

Hi John,

I had a look at the API version in the NMSDK and it appears that the "audit-log-get-iter" is supported in ONTAP9.X (API version 1, 100). Which version of ONTAP are you trying to invoke the API against? Here is an example for ONTAP9.0

audit_log_get_iter.png

Hope that helps

/Matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

JohnBill

You are right. Thanks for the info. Now to figure out another way to get the audit logs off the filers....

Public