All Unanswered Topics

Hello!   I'm using NetApp simulator version "NetApp Release 8.1X47 7-Mode" I need to monitor volumes as well as related snapshots and qtrees by using ...read more
Hi, we currently uploaded 8.1.1, and I am seeing 250 GB disk. I am looking to provide this in a vmware environment to a few end users. Is there a way ...read more
Hi all,I hope that someone can help me with this.I am testing an implementation for server-side copy using the NetApp ZAPI from Java.My use-case is to ...read more
I'm trying to use the NMSDK to calc CIFS latency. As per the Performance Management Design Guide I'm calculating CIFS Latency as:      (cifs_latency a ...read more
Thanks for the correct answer to my earlier problem!  Now I've got my ONTAP 8.1 7-mode sim working nicely in VMware Fusion on Mac OS X 10.7.5.   In Ma ...read more
Hi When will a DOT 8.1.2 simulator be available? regards Erik
I wondered if anyone has ever installed the NetApp Sims (any version) on a Citrix Xenserver.I was thinking of using a V2V converter and came to realis ...read more
Hi Folks,   We have a 7.3.5 simulator running on Linux configured to use both NFS and CIFS. NFS works fine. I have added the sim to out Win2K domain s ...read more
We are having some issues trying to integrate the snmp traps the filers are sending to a customer’s monitoring application, BMC Patrol.   The idea is ...read more
https://communities.netapp.com/community/netapp-blogs/standards_watch/blog/2012/10/14/netapp-and-openstackOriginally posted by ddale in Standards Watc ...read more
Forums