All Unanswered Topics

Hi,We have developed a F-policy server for the NetApp C-mode. We are listetning on the CREATE,RENAME and CLOSE file operations. Our fpolicy server wor ...read more
We are evaluating Single Mail Box Recovery 7.0 with our Exchange Server 2013.As long that we are trying to open a EDB-File with about 20 mailboxes it ...read more
I am running the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) in my ESXi 5.5-environment. I am looking for the recommended solution for backing up and restoring th ...read more
Hello,Recently we realized a detailed study about our NETAPP, and we saw about 6 disk in bad state.We changed that 6 disk, and when the new 6 disk wer ...read more
Hi,we got a new FAS 2240 with a 11.5TB Flashpool (SSD + SATA), 10Gbit Network and Vsphere 5.5. Compared to our old FAS 2040 with 4GB FC the performanc ...read more
This is probably directed at the engineering team responsible for SnapDrive and SME but it might be interesting to others.We've had an issue for a whi ...read more
I'm cross-posting this note in both the NetApp PowerShell Toolkit (MS Cloud and Svr Virt) and the Workflow Automation communities as the audience I'm ...read more
Hello,i have to shutdown a vm in a customers environment, when the backup is running. The Workflow:BackupJob Start:1. Script will Shutdown VM2. Script ...read more
Question for Python nmsdk maintainers...   I have reproducible case of failing registry-get zapi, where return payload is non utf8, and python nmsdk f ...read more
Hi, is there any way to modify quotas using API on CMOD? this is a very important issue for us, because this is the way we choose to modify quotas.   ...read more
Forums