All Unanswered Topics

Hello community,today we had the case that we needed to restore two machines quickly to a previous vsc backup.We used the VSC restore option to start ...read more
Hello,We have ONTAP 8.1.2P4 and ONTAP 8.1.4P2 in our environment.  We have a single thin provisioned LUN contained in a thin provisioned volume.   The ...read more
Would “a restore to alternate location” work with 7 mode?Can you help us understand the KB regarding alternate restores from the VSC plugin (https://k ...read more
Good afternoon storage fans.I am looking to integrate NetAppDFM v5.1 into HP BSM for events, metrics and topology.Any idea where to start as the team ...read more
Hi allWe are using Netapp NFS exported volumes as a datastores for our VMware environment running on vSphere 5.1. Recently we received some new disks ...read more
Hi,I am looking for details about "sis reset" command. what exactly it does and what are the effects of running it and so on..?Regards,Vijay R
Anyone out there currently hosting shared folders across multiple locations simultaneously? Looking to introduce shared folders in our network that ca ...read more
Without getting into the architecture of our virutual environment and the Netapp C-Mode and 7-Mode controllers, I have a situation where we would like ...read more
How can I Set Cifs Share to NT Authority\Authenticated Users using System manager
Hello,I would like to install/uninstall Netapp Management Console with a silent modeWe have found the following procedure :Silent Installation- Open a ...read more
Forums