All Unanswered Topics

I have an upcoming project which will require me to create a manual, non-expiring snapshot on 30-odd volumes.  I'm using a dataset as a type of consis ...read more
Hello,I'm writting this note to see if anyone knows if there is an ongoing project to integrate Volume Groups with Cinder because we bought our E-5524 ...read more
Hi,I'm having issues trying to successfully upgrade my reporting component.I receive the following error when trying to reach the 'Enter Data Transfer ...read more
Good afternoon!There was a problem with the virtual machines and snapmanager. Windows server 2008 datacenter is used as the virtualization server. On ...read more
Hi,   Can we safely use libxml2 version 2.9.1 with NetAppCMode SDK 5.2 ?Note: NNMSDK 5.2 & NMSDK 5.2 R1 (confirmed from NOTICE.PDF)ships with libxml2 ...read more
Hi,   We have developed a fpolicy server for a NetApp 8.2 Cluster mode server using NetApp manageability SDK 5.2. We are using the default transport m ...read more
Hi Team,I have read up the TR-4264 and also the LOD Lab Guide: Storage Replication Adapter for VMware vCenter SRM (LOD Lab Overview SL10157 v1.1) prio ...read more
Hi All,1. We have tried to offline some volumes in FAS3050/7.3.3 ontap  and it is not successful status moved to ``UNMOUNTING".2.Due to that we cant a ...read more
Hi,   I was planning to use SMI-S to manage both 7-mode and c-mode NAS devices. In case of c-mode, I dont want to add vserver IP and credetnails. Inst ...read more
Hi all,i tried to clone a vmdk disk on my server vmware esxi5.5.0 on NFS disk from Clustered Data ONTAP with VAAI enabled. But i receiving an error:  ...read more
Forums