All Unanswered Topics

Hi,I am trying to use Data ONTAP API to query on various parameters of disk.Below is API request to Ontap API server,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF ...read more
My goal is to automate this command: vserver locks show -volume volName I can successfully connect via .NET returning the following version string: Ne ...read more
Is there a place in VSC (or elsewhere in OnCommand) to configure the default subject line of VSC-based backup and recovery emails?  Ours default to "B ...read more
I've just started trying to figure out Snapmanager for Exchange and I have a few questions:First, is there a way to configure a no run not to be repor ...read more
Hi AllObjective was: Self system database restoreWe have tried to resote one of our SAP system of its selft database through SMSAP Backup Restore meth ...read more
Hi Guys,I have a netapp box with fiber channel (Dual 10G Ethernet Controller T320E-SFP+) connection.there is a LC connecter with fiber channel but whi ...read more
Greetings people.I am rather new to the Netapp Community, but this is a great place to learn and help.I have two filers in HA , that are FAS2040.I hav ...read more
DFM/Data Fabric Manager/OnCommand Unified Mgr 5.2 uses two different sets of SSL certificates.                            (Sometimes you detect things ...read more
I wanna know why frenquently folders of the my storage lost permissions. When it's happen I need go folder by folder giving back all permissions.
When I try to provide role attributes using NetApp Oncommand System Manager for C-mode api "aggr-get-filer-info" Getting the below error Data ONTAP AP ...read more
Forums