All Unanswered Topics

Bon Jour I'm running an Fas3140 Metro Cluster with Ds14mk4 and X276 Disks on Ontap 7.3.1. In the ASUP i see Disks with over 600 defects and many LOG S ...read more
Hello  I'm experience some performance issue on our VDI-platform (View).I think that the storage has too much load on it, can you agree with me, when ...read more
It appears as if I have to do a lot of extra steps in order to use update commands with the powershell sdk.  For example, this is the detailed example ...read more
Do you want to find out more about Cloud ONTAP and Cloud Manager?  if so, please go look at THIS VIDEO to find out more!   - The Cloud Solutions Group
Hey Guys, I am trying to test out the convertto-vhdx cmdlet in powershell toolkit 3.2 I map the smb3 share as Z: and can see the files using dir etc.  ...read more
I have two different cDOT clusters configured with LACP.  One wired to Nexus 7000 switches and everything works fine.  However, the cluster wired to t ...read more
IHAC who is using file-write-file API to create /etc/exports and /etc/quotas files.  It was working well for quite some time (possibly years) but rece ...read more
I have added 191/218 guests to Balance but all workloads are still unaccounted for. It could of course be all of those servers not added but I doubt i ...read more
I am using netapp-manageability-sdk-ontap-api-documentation and Java.I just want to know API name to get storage systems uptime,latency and throughput ...read more
NetApp, Would it be possible to put in VLAN misconfiguration detection into ONTAP?  We manage a lot of filers and we often find misconfiguration issue ...read more