All Unanswered Topics

Hello AllBelow is the scenarioWe have FAS3240 running on DOT 8.2.1 7-Mode which is integrated with AD.Now the Users are given access to the share usin ...read more
I see the following num msg number when I execute the nfsstat -d. What limit and the number does this signify? Following is the configuration of the f ...read more
We recently put in place a dual head FAS8040 filer running 8.2.1 and one of my powershell scripts stopped working when using the command "Invoke-NaSsh ...read more
We're looking to deploy 100 "personal" VM's with RDS 2012.  We are running these VM's on Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V, however our NetApp is running 7-mode ...read more
Hi Team,I am trying to locate the place where I can find the alignment information for NFSv3 - in 7-mode it was a part of the nfsstat -d giving the # ...read more
Hi folk,Anybody has experienced SMB3 + "Continuously Available File Share" options for other applications than HyperV and SQLserver? For homemade appl ...read more
hi, we have a controller that keeps rebooting and it fails to write a log as the controller has no spare disks or it fails over too fast si i am lead ...read more
hi, we have a controller that keeps rebooting and it fails to write a log as the controller has no spare disks.  i found that i can create a lun for t ...read more
We are a relatively small shop.  We currently just upgraded our 2020 to a 2240.  We run 2 SQL boxes that use snapmanager and snapdrive to map sw iscsi ...read more
Hi all,reading at a recent copy of NetApp MetroCluster FAQ there's something not completely clear.I read first:SAS stack depth: 10 shelves per stack a ...read more
Forums