All Unanswered Topics

Being fairly new to the world of Netapp and VMware, I've been looking for a managed solution that will utilize my existing infrastructure to produce a ...read more
Hi,I am trying to find out the what would be the right vscan setting for my cluster mode environment.The settings I am specifically after are "Filters ...read more
HI Guyswas looking at the supported zoning configurations, does the below mean basically a storage group with all the luns and 4 ports from the 8040 a ...read more
http://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4284.pdf
Request a personal meeting with NetApp at the OpenStack Summit. Learn to deliver @OpenStack cloud services with less risk with @netapp storage. Reques ...read more
I am trying to get volume used infomation, equivalent to "df" command.   I use volume-info, however, there is no snapshot used infomation:           < ...read more
Hi all,   I  have two DFM servers - 5.2 and 5.02. They both monitor ONTAP 7-mode simulator filers. When I use API call -  <host-list-info-iter-start>< ...read more
Hi All, Api for --> Is there a initial " setup "   Api after zeroing  is finished , assuming filer is configured at loader for e0a/M/ etc ip address ? ...read more
If given FQDN of CISF share , can we identify whether the filer is a NetApp filer   And if it is NetApp filer, can we findout the ONTAP version.     C ...read more
Hi all,I'm wondering to what degree (if any) the NetApp Cinder driver works in an environment using VMware as the hypervisor?  Thanks,Mike
Forums